What happened after Marie (see history
arrived and began recording Shalampaxian history? Oh boy, what didn't
happen? That was a silly thing to say. A lot didn't happen.
- The lamb didn't lie down with the lion. This is not surprising as we have
neither lambs nor lions on our island. Besides, lambs are much too smart
to do anything so foolish.
- The meek didn't inherit the earth, unless, of course, you consider yourself
to have inherited earth that has been kicked in your face while you're
lying on the beach minding your own business.
- Harvard, Princeton and Yale didn't open branches of their universities
in Shalampax, nor did any other university. What a surprise that is!
- We didn't have more than two sunny days in a row. Ever.
- Birddropping, the stingiest among us (and that's saying a lot), didn't
pick up the check for dinner. Ever.
- A giant asteroid didn't slam into our island. However, we are very pessimistic
by nature so we're expecting it to happen any day now.
- The sky didn't fall, but ditto on the pessimistic thing.
There is literally no end to the list of things that didn't happen. Because
we don't want to bore you with the complete list and because the creation
of a complete infinite list is impossible as far as our understanding of
the whole space-time continuum thing is concerned, we won't continue with
it. Instead, click on the links below to find out what did
happen. It's a much more manageable list.
Obviously, history is happening every day. Come back often to see if we've
bothered to record any more of it.
© Copyright Klebanoff Associates, Inc. and Joel Klebanoff, 2007-2012. All rights reserved.
Shalampax and Shalampaxian are trademarks of Klebanoff Associates, Inc.